The Rann Of Kutch which is also known as the Great Rann Of Kutch is considered to be one of the most remarkable places to visit in Gujarat. A large number of people this year will be planning to pay a visit to this amazing place. So here is a guide on kutch tourism which includes how can you reach here, which activities you can do here and which places you can visit her.
About Kutch Tourism
How To Reach Rann Of Kutch?
By Air: Bhuj is the administrative city of Kutch and flights from almost every major part of India land here. You will get flights at regular intervals from Mumbai to get here.
By Train: Railways is considered to be one of the most convenient modes to reach Kutch. Trains from every major city of India connect to Bhuj rail route.
By Bus: Roads to Kutch are really in good shape and the Highway no. 8 is considered to be the best route for traveling. State and private buses are available at time intervals.
Best Time To Visit Rann Of Kutch
The Rann Of Kutch can be visited any time of the year, but the best time to visit this place is from November to February. The reason behind this is that the Rann Utsav festival is conducted during this period of time and it is said that the Rann Of Kutch appears to be totally different during this time.
- Accommodations: You will find a large number of accommodations here which can perfectly suit your budget type. Toran Rann Resort and the Gateway to Rann Resort are some of the most popular choices.
- Food: You can treat your taste buds with authentic Gujarati foods. You should definitely try the Gujarati thali in Osho, Mandvi.
- Activities: There are a plethora of things which you can do it the Rann Of Kutch right from watching the sunset to riding the camel and going on a desert safari. You should definitely visit the white rann during the night time because the scene is very spectacular at that time.
- The White Desert
- Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kutch Museum
- Mandvi Beach, Bhuj
- Mata no Madh, Bhuj
- andla Port and Mundra port
Images: Google Images