“God made the country and man made the town”.
Most travelers come to India and Indian travellers also visit the usual suspects. How about experiencing something different – how about experiencing the REAL India. It is beautiful, diverse, culturally rich, nature’s wonderland. How about having a chance to witness this magic in a safe, welcoming and pure environment!
Recently I spent 2 days at Tundav (very small village in Gujarat, India) at stranger’s home and where I become a guest of whole village. When I woke up early in the morning, my morning started with sweet songs of birds, the beauty of the rising sun and the sweet breeze of the greenery of fields around. The villagers pass a healthy, peaceful life. There is no smoke and noise of the city factories. They breathe fresh air which promotes their health.
Their social sense is so strong that the guest of one is considered as the guest of all. In a town or city, one does not care to know even one’s neighbour. But each villages is familiar with the family history of other villagers.
Let me show you how I lived fully those 2 days.
1. My Welcome Drink
2. Beautiful Good Morning
3. Breathtaking Morning Walk
4. Stunning Views
5. Handpicked Vegetables
6. Recharge & Rejuvenate- No Cars, No Horns, No Crowds.. Just Nature and Hospitable Caring People…
7. Home Cooked meals
8. Learn- Interact with local people, children, Resource Optimization, Simple Natural Living…
9. Rural Games and Sports- Kabaddi, Kho Kho, Wrestling, Lagori, Slingshot, Tyre Race, Marbles…
10. Well Organised Kitchen
11. Late Night Chit Chat With New Friends (Can you believe they were strangers before!!)
12. Farming- Ploughing, Harvesting, Sowing, Chaffing, Plucking…
13. Live the Rural Life- Draw Water from the Well, Milk a Goat, Chop Wood, Plaster cow dung…
14. Evening Prayers
15. Natural RO System
16. Mesmerizing Sunset
17. I love this one..
18. Water Heater
19. My Sleeping Bed
20. Mast Vala Shower Space
21. Natural Pedicure
22. I love this people.
23. My stress free smile.
Images: Google Images